How do I use the font version of my version?

Hello, my question is in the picture below, please check it out, a total of two places.

Hi,

1. The Post title area can only display certain amount of characters, but is there any issue with the words or it is just that it doesn’t show the full title in case it’s too long?

2. You can change the font-size for latest posts’ title with this Custom CSS:

.lastest-posts .content-left h3 a {
    font-size: 18px !important;
    }

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello:
Thank you for your reply!
The second question has been resolved, But,the first question has not been resolved.i have change the amount of character,The effect is the same,can you help me?

best wishes!

Hi,

Please clarify what is the issue, sorry, but it’s not clear for me what’s happening there.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello,
I will show you the pictures. The problematic place has been marked with a regular arrow. It should be displayed normally with a red pen.

Kind Regards,

Hello,
I will show you the pictures. The problematic place has been marked with a regular arrow. It should be displayed normally with a red pen.

Kind Regards,

Hi,

If you want to make the text to be on a single line on the first post, then you must reduce the font-size:

.lastest-posts .content-right h3 a {
    font-size: 8px !important;
}

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello,
Thank you very much,the problem have solved, i have another question i want to ask,
The copyright at the bottom is handled by transparency.
/media all/
.site-info, .site-info a {
width: 100%
; color: rgba(56, 3, 78, 0);
}
I don’t know what code can be removed.

Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: NewsAnchor by aThemes.

BEST WISHES!

Hi,

You can remove the color: rgba(56,3,78,0); that makes the copyright invisible, the last value “0” makes it invisible, if you set 0.5 or so you will have it at 50% opacity, but you can also use this Custom CSS to make the color white or any other color of your choice:

.site-info, .site-info a {
    color: white !important;
}

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello:

Thank you,i want to delete,do you have a good idea?

Best wishes!

Hi,

You can hide the whole footer if you want to with this Custom CSS:

.site-info {
    display: none !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Thank you ,it will lost the black section after Input program,is it right?

Kind Regards,
jack

Hi,

Yes, isn’t that what you would like to remove?

Kind Regards,
Csaba