How do I set the social toggle on the left?

1. How do i set the social toggle on the left? There’s no settings that allows me to configure the social toggle that’s on the left top.

2. Is there a way to remove the header background color. I just want my image to display without any colors covering it up.

3. How do I set the width for the header without having to type something in there? (I just want my full image to display with its full length & width.)

Thanks!

Hi,

1. You can set the social menu on the left by adding “Alizee: Social Profile” widget to Sidebar, then setup your social menu in wp-admin -> Appearance -> Menus, add the social media link as Custom Link, so if you input “https://www.twitter.com/…” the twitter icon will show up.

2. You can remove the background color of the menu with this Custom CSS:

.main-navigation {
    background-color: transparent !important;
}
  1. You can set a min-height or remove min-height and change the padding values of your header with this Custom CSS:
.has-banner .site-branding {
    padding: 200px 0 120px !important;
    min-height: 500px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba