How do I set the size of an image to fit the whole box?

Hi

I’m having trouble getting my images to fill the whole section I’ve placed them in.

For example, I’ve 2 widgets in 1 row, side by side. I want the image to take up the left half of the page, with no gaps around it, and to be the same height as the text in the widget to the right.

I’m finding that the size of images when placed in seems random - is there any way to set this?

Also want to understand if there’s a way to set the size of a contact box. I can’t understand how to resize these

Examples on this page: http://lodestardigitalmarketing.co.uk/marketing-companies-uk/

Help massively appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

Hello Joe,

1. It looks like you didn’t select Full Width Stretched option in your first row settings.

2. How exactly you want to change that size?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

That seems to have solved my image sizing issues, thank you.

Regarding the contact form, I’m finding it hard to set how big the form will be in terms of width and height, and how big each box for the user to fill in should be. Do you have any suggestions?

Kind regards,
Joe

Hello Joe,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate what exactly you want to achieve?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.