How do I remove the Sydney FP widgets?

I need to know because now that they are loaded it appears I cant use menu name lets say “Testimonials” Without error because the theme thinks its supposed to use the widget??? See I created my own testimonials page with Visual Composer but cant call it “Testimonials”…follow what I’m saying?

Thank you …

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

I guess your testimonial page URL is yoursite.com/testimonials. Please change its permalink to yoursite.com/client-testimonials or something else. Because testimonials is already assigned as the slug of Testimonial post type. Visiting yoursite.com/testimonials will always fallback to archive page of testimonial.

It applies for other post types like Services, Employees, Project, etc.

Regards,
Kharis

Right that would be a work around, but I would think I could get rid of the widgets and therefore, fix the issue. For instance I could have just not installed the fp widgets in the first place? Unless that would cause other functionality problems? If not though then I wouldnt have this problem. So I assume there must be a proper way to undo the issue by removing the fp widgets just like I had to install them initially. If you can install you should be able to uninstal yes?

Forgive my ignorance. Im new …