How do I group (?) 2 pictures together, positioned in the center of the screen a

Hello Team !

I’ve recently set up another project (together with a friend) using Sydney Pro.
We’re doing a completely weird and super funny project: ustoned.com (under construction)

However, we’re struggling to fix something. It is SUPER hard and we tried allnight, so I’m ask you guys to help us.
The main point of the page is a rock that moves onclick and does different things. The rock is built of 2 different pictures (shadow and the rock itself). You may take a look at it to better understand what I mean.

Kharis got our login credentials already.

We want those two pictures to overlap (so that the rock can move on click (yay we did that function already and
it is working) AND to be still margin and padding automatically. This seems to be impossible or I’m super bad… ^^
If you use absolute position for both of the pictures, it is totally fine. But they do not resize or are in correct position on small screens.

How do I group (?) 2 pictures together, positioned in the center of the screen and responsible (whilst always overlapping) ?

Hoping for help,
cheers Daniel

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for posting in.

I would be happy to take care of this for you.

I’m afraid I can’t access your site by now. I’m getting an “Error 404: NOT FOUND!This domain name has just been registered” message.

Warmest regards,
Kharis