How do I display more more than 10 images on Portfolio

I use Sydney + Elementor, can’t seem to find the option to allow more images to show

xpressgraphix.co.za/gallery

Hello,

The link doesn’t seem to be valid, can you please check it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

xpressgraphix.co.za , go to the gallery.

Hello, xpressgraphix.co.za link doesn’t work for me, unfortunately.

But you should be able to add more than 10 items in aThemes: Portfolio element.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanx Roman I figured it out, it works a little different than Siteorigin Pagebuilder, you simply just keep adding images to the gallery and they automatically show, instead of going to setting and choose how many images must show.

My only worry is that U can’t view my site and it works here, my worry is that it may only be working in South Africa, is that possible and how do I fix that?

WWW.XPRESSGRAPHIX.CO.ZA

Hello,

I figured it out, it works a little different than Siteorigin Pagebuilder, you simply just keep adding images to the gallery and they automatically show, instead of going to setting and choose how many images must show.

Yes, it’s as simple as that :slight_smile:

My only worry is that U can’t view my site and it works here, my worry is that it may only be working in South Africa, is that possible and how do I fix that?

Well, it’s not a theme issue. You can try to contact your hosting provider support regarding this issue and see what they say.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanx Roman, just received an email from Hosting saying it’s fixed, please just dial my domain and see if it works please. Sorry too be a pain!

Nope, it still doesn’t work.

I even tried to use a VPN.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi muzimak, but it works in Germany and the Canary Islands.
Rgds