How do I delete buttons in Services, Employee, Testimonials Widget.?

I’m using Rocked theme for my website. Its really good to use. I’m held up with one part of the development in removing the default buttons in the Rocked widget in Services, Employee and Testimonials. I dont know if its a small process. Kindly help me in this. Thanks in advance.

Hello @lokesh,

Can you please edit those front page widgets and make sure that button fields are empty?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the reply. I tried doing that but I see the Widget option says if i leave empty in the button field, [Defaults to See all our services if left empty]. similarly for other widgets too. There can be an alterative, but i could not figure out. Kindly help Me.

Okay @lokesh,

Did you try to leave both these fields empty?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes I did. But still default button appears.

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

www.wity.in kindly check the homepage.

The following are the buttons to be taken off.

See all our Services

Meet all our team

See all our testimonials

Regards
Lokesh

Hello Lokesh, thank you for the link.

Please try to use the following CSS code to hide these buttons.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.widget_rocked_services_type_b a.roll-button.more-button,
div.widget_rocked_employees a.roll-button.more-button,
div.widget_rocked_testimonials a.roll-button.more-button {
    display: none;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for the reply. It worked. Thanks for the lightening support.

Regards
Lokesh R

Hi Roman,

It worked for vanishing the buttons, but the background image in the testimonials section seems to disappear as I add the custom CSS. Kindly address.

Regards
Lokesh R

Lokesh, I’m not sure why it happened, but please try this CSS code to get it back:

#panel-4-4-0-0 {
    background-image: url("http://wity.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/test-bg.png");
    background-size: cover;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Got it Roman. That was a 5 Star Support. Thanks.

You are welcome Lokesh, I’m glad that you are satisfied with support!

By the way, it would be nice if you leave your feedback for Rocked theme on WordPress.org, here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Please feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.