How can i remove menu button and create an inline menu in header of my webpage?

Hi There,
i am facing a problem while developing a website using Sydney theme(not pro). I want an inline menu in the header but instead of the inline menu my header is having a drop down menu button.
I tried going to customize --> Header Area --> Menu Style
In menu style i have selected inline option and then clicked on save. But still that menu button is visible. I have also cleared cache using WP super cache plugin.
Can you please help me to remove it ?

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

Is the menu button always visible at any screen size?

If possible, could you please post your URL here so I can have a look?

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi,
Thanks for the fast response, the problem is i think in both big as well as in small screen. But, strangely When i am looking it in computer of screen 15.6" it can be seen as a button while on my laptop it’s an inline menu. Also, on mobile screen i want the Logo on left and the menu button on right side. Can you please help me on this too ?
The url is www.sharingride.com

Regards,
Abhinav

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delayed respond.

> But, strangely When i am looking it in computer of screen 15.6″ it can be seen as a button while on my laptop it’s an inline menu.

What resolution are they? You might need to check it here http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/

> Also, on mobile screen i want the Logo on left and the menu button on right side. Can you please help me on this too ?

Could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){

#masthead .col-md-4.col-sm-8.col-xs-12,
  #masthead .col-md-8.col-sm-4.col-xs-12{
    width: 50%;
  }

.header-wrap{
    text-align: left;
  }

.btn-menu{
    margin-right: 15px;
  }

}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi Dude,
you are amazing, its working perfect for now except only one thing that when i open it on a small screen like a mobile after clicking on the menu button the drop down menu is black at its background, which dose not match the theme color and secondly the menu text gets wrap up and down like
"Log
In"
instead of “Log In” and similarly
"Sign
Up"
instead of "Sign Up"
Please correct it too.

Hello there,

Could you please try the following code?

#mainnav-mobi{
  background-color: #D63737;
}

#mainnav-mobi ul li{
  border-color: #D63737;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 500px){

#mainnav-mobi{
    width: calc(100% + 100px);
    width: -webkit-calc(100% + 100px);
    width: -moz-calc(100% + 100px);    
    top: auto;
    right: 0;
  }

}

You should need to adjust the background and border color to meet your need.

I hope it helps.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hey Bro,
that’s perfect. Thank you for your valuable support.
Regards,
Abhinav

Good Morming Mr.Kharis,
I am a beginner and using Sydney lite, Polylang for my English and French versions. My logo is different for each site as it was designed with signs and English and French words. I am currently using my French logo for English version too.
http://www.immopedia.ca/fr/

Good Morming Mr.Kharis,
I am a beginner and using Sydney lite, Polylang for my English and French versions. My logo is different for each site as it was designed with signs and English and French words. I am currently using my French logo for English version too.
http://www.immopedia.ca/fr/
How can I put different logo for each language version?

Dear @Bugra1,

Try to use the Polylang Conditional plugin. But it requires theme’s code modification in the header.php file. You should pass it in child theme mode. If you can’t do it by yourself, I’d strongly recommend you to hire a freelancer at Codeable or other services as it’s considered as an advanced customization; Our support service is limited for that.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, Kharis,

First time posting, so I apologize if I am not doing this correctly! On Desktop version, I need less width for the inline Logo and more width for the Menu…a 20% to 80% ratio would be ideal, but I cannot figure out how to achieve this! Webpage is:
test.hillyerlang.com/codel/

Thank you in advance for your response! Hillyer

Hello Hillyer,

Thank you for posting in. We would be very happy to take of this for you, but could you please post your question in a new topic here with a proper title?

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis, I need help for this issue too, please. Here is the link

on which I have need for inline logo on the left side, and hamburger menu on the right side for mobile screens, but when I use this peace of css you wrote above, it looks ugly (please look at the attached image)

How to fix that issue? Thank you

Hello there,

Please check this solution and give it a try. Let me know how it works for you.

Regards,
Kharis

It’s perfect now, with a bit correction:
.header-wrap .col-md-8 {
margin-top: -70px;
}
Thank you a lot, amazing support from all of your team.