How can I remove homepage welcome area logo?

How can I remove my site logo form the homepage welcome area? I previously uploaded it via the tool in the Customiser. However now I have no way to remove the logo, it seems to be stuck there even though the Customers says there is no logo uploaded.

I’d like to remove it so that the site’s title just displays there by default, which is what it did before I added it.

I posted on this a couple of weeks ago but my original post seems to have disappeared, so posting this again. Please advise. Our site is www.isanda-consulting.co.uk

Hello DanV81,

I have just tried to reproduce your issue on my localhost Moesia install, but that functionality works for me as it should (I can successfully add/remove welcome logo). I’m not sure why it happened on your website (are you sure that you removed your welcome logo in Customize → Welcome Area, and not in Dashboard → Media section?).

Please try to use the following CSS code as a workaround. It should hide (not remove) welcome logo area.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.welcome-info img.welcome-logo {
    display: none;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.