How can I hide the 'filter buttons/links' above the projects-items?

Hello support team,

I have a question about the project items on the homepage of the Perth Pro Theme

How can I hide the ‘filter buttons/links’ above the projects-items? (bij CSS?)

Thanks,

Tjeerd Engel

Hello there,

You can hide it using the following CSS code:

#filters.project-filter {
   display: none;
}

To apply it to your site, add it into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis, what do we do with it after we add that to the custom CSS section in the theme settings? Do we then need to add that to the part-projects.php? Or change something in that php file to use this CSS code?

(Personally, I’m using Hayden but you guys are talking about the exact issue I’m trying to fix so I’ll just adapt the solution to my site)

Are your referring to Hayden theme? If so, I am sorry, I can’t provide you any answer as it has its own support channel.

Regards,
Kharis

That’s not the friendly answer I was hoping for.

Anyway - I’m not a web developer so I didn’t know what to do next. I kept researching and found that basically with your code snippet above, you have told all objects with the class ‘project-filter’ and the ID of ‘filters’ to not show.

So I dug into the PHP on our site and found that I really only want to hide the object with the ID ‘filterNav’. So my custom CSS looks like this:

#filterNav {
   display: none;
}

Just thought I’d leave this here with a bit more explanation for other noobs like myself.