How can I change the size of the product thumbnail image for a book?

Hi all
In The Shop I upload my image for the products but they do not show properly in the tumbnail as it is a rectangle (book). How can I make them show properly, thank you very much

Hello @beaumont,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
The site is www.beaumontfox.co.uk I´ve got it password protected with a plugin, can I send you a private message with the password? thank you Ed

Hello @beaumont,

You can send it here:
[hidden]

And please include a link to this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Ed, thank you for the password, but I don’t see any input field. All I get is 403: Forbidden error. Can you please check it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
That was weird I got the same error but it has now gone, I think it was a hostgator error as it seems to all be working now
thank you

Hello Ed,

I have just visited your website and I still see 403: Forbidden. This page cannot be displayed error, unfortunately. Can you please contact your hosting provider support and see what they say?

Kind Regards, Roman.

The only one which shows even the product image properly (not even talking about the thumbnail images on the Latest Products page) is the poster. Maybe this is a woo commerce problem and I should be looking for the answer there?

Hi Roman
I just got rid of the password protection plugin on the site, please advise if that now works! Thank you

Hi Roman and all
I have been playing around adding the product image to the main wordpress text part and also to the product image part and it seems to be working now
thank you for all the help

You are welcome Ed,

I’m glad that you have resolved your issue! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.