How can i change the mobile menu?

Hello buddies,

I have already changed the responsive web design because i didn’t like the way it looked but the website still has the mobile menu typical for wordpress which is like a block and i want to change it for the menu you can see with the PC.

How can i do it?

Thanks

Kevin E.

Dear Kevin,

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.mobile-nav{
  display: none !important;
}

.main-navigation{
    display: block !important;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,

It works perfectly! You are a completely genius! I am very glad for your support :slight_smile:

Now i have the last question about my website: I have changed the responsive web design but some parts of the pages (especially the texts and maps) when you see it with the mobile phone don’t appear as well as on the computer. I don’t know if you understand me… I mean, it is more or less the same as on the computer but the texts and the maps tend to change a little bit the shape and the thing is that i want to have it as you can see on the computer screen. I mean, I want to reduce everything in the same proportion so that it is the same structure.

Best regards

Kevin E.

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for updating me.

Regarding your new question, I though it would be better if you post it in a new topic because it doesn’t relate to your initial question. We would be glad to assist you form there.

Regards,
Kharis