How Can I Change the Home Page Slider Transition Speed

Hello,

I would like to be able to adjust the theme Header Slider Transition Speed as can be doe with the slider widget.

I can’t find any adjustment for Transition Speed using Customise - Header Area - Header Slider.

Could you help me to do this?

Kind Regards

John Morgan

Hello there,

The slider speed option is available under Customize > Header area > Header Slider. If it isn’t, probably you’re running the older version of Sydney.

23%20AM

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have tried adjusting the header slider speed using the control you have illustrated in your email but what I am trying to do is make the transition from one image to the next less sudden. On the “Slider Widget” which comes with Elementor their is an extra control called “Slider Transition” which achieves the effect of a slower transition, which is much nicer and a less dramatic change from one image to the next. See the attachment which shows the “Slider Transition Speed” control I want to emulate with the Header Slider.

Hello there,

Were you referring to the main header slider as seen on top of the page? AFAIK, Sydney doesn’t have slide widget. The main slider is composed via customizer.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes Kharis I was referring to the main header slider, please refer to my original email and topic.

As I explained previously I am trying to emulate the controls offered by the “Elementor Pro Slider Widget” which does offer a control for adjusting the “Main Header Slider Transition Speed”. I was hoping that a few words of CSS would be able to unlock the relevant control.

Regards

John mORGAN

Hello there,

Elementor Pro’s slides isn’t available for public use and requires a purchase. Thus it doesn’t allow me to test and get the working solution you need. You should first consult to its documentation. If it doesn’t give you any answer, you might need to contact the support staff of Elementor. I believe they’ll be aware and be able to help you out because you’re their customer.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis - I’ll do that. Maybe they will be able to answer the question.