How can I change in Sydney employee carousell the font

Hi guys,

I like your Sydney Theme very much and try to use it for my homepage. Because I’m from Russia, I make the site in russian language.
My Problem is, I don’t know, how to change the font in the Sydney athemes: employee carousel. The “position” font shows error symbols.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards
Peter

Hello Peter,

I would be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

thank you, that you want help me. But it’s strange - on Firefox I have the problem you saw on the picture. Later I test it on Chrome - there all is okay, on Opera there are only some letters in the middle, so I don’t understand what’s happen.
My website is - gconsult.me

Thanks,
Peter

Hello Peter,

I’ve just checked your website in Firefox but that text is okay, have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I don’t know, what it is. May be it’s a bug on my computer or my Firefox Browser - on other browsers it’s all okey. I don’t understand it.
Thank you for your try to help.

Best regards
Peter

Hello Peter,

So you are still facing this issue, as far as I understand.

What is your operating system and Firefox browser version?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

yes… it’s all the same… :woozy_face: I tried something to do, but so I will kill my site I think… now I have a sidebar, that I don’t need and I don’t know how to delete it… :tired_face: what will be next? :see_no_evil: It’s diffecult for the first time and without any knowledge of html, php and so on :laughing:
I use Windows 10 Home Edition and Firefox Quantum 63.0.3 (64bit).

Best regards
Peter

Hello Peter, we couldn’t recreate your issue.

Maybe try to clear your Firefox browser cache?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I allready cleared the browser cache - no result. But it’s okey - on other browsers all work’s fine, so I let it be.
Thank you for trying to help me.
Best regards
Peter

Okay, you are welcome Peter!

Kind Regards, Roman.