How can I add term of service and privacy policy on my footer menu?

Hi,

I have a quick question. How do I add terms of service and privacy policy link to footer menu where it says ASK TILE EXPERTS ALL RIGHT RESERVED. I want them to be next to all right reserved part and I need them to be clickable link so it can take people to terms and privacy pages.

JUST LIKE THIS I WANT AT THE FOOTER:

—>> Copyright © 2017 Ask Tile Experts. All rights reserved.| Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Thanks,

My website is asktileexperts.com

Hi,

You can add links to your footer copyright using anchor tags like this:

<a href="your-link-here">Link Text</a>, so add this code to the area where you have set the footer copyright text and add the links as you want them to appear in the footer.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you so much it worked. But how do I put little space between them? They are all next to each other

Hi,

Please add &nbsp; tag(s) between the text where you want to add some space.

Best Regards,
Csaba

It didn’t work. I added between each this coding -->> Link Text

Hi,

You can also add space to the footer links using this Custom CSS:

.site-footer a {
    margin: 0 5px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

it worked. Thank you so much for all your help.

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba