Homepage

Hi,

If i activate my homepage the latest products section disappears. Is there a way to shwo both the frontpage and below the Latest product section? yourshop16.de is my website.

Hi,

How I see you have latest products section on your HomePage, it’s called “NEUE PRODUKTE” on your site, that isn’t what you wanted to show on Front Page?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

yes but if i activate my Homepage it disappears.

Hi,

What you mean by “activate my Homepage”? Please clarify.

Best Regards,
Csaba

The normal Page “Home” from the theme. There are 3 options: Standardtemplate; Front Page and Full width. If i activate Standardtemplate, then the lates products catagory disappears. If i activate Front Page everything is fine except that nothing of the Page i wrote down appears. And if i activate Full Width nothing happens.

Hi,

The recommended Page Template for Homepage is “Front Page”, so you must use that Page Template for your Homepage.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yes but if i activate Front Page the text i wrote doesnt appears. There stands only the headline “Home” and thats all.

Sry i have to correct myself. Front page is active but nothing appears. Not even the HEadline…

Hi,

Which text doesn’t show if you activate the Front Page?

Best Regards,
Csaba

The normal text, which you ride inthee box under the headline.

*Write

Hi,

What you see on Our Demo will be shown if you activate the Front Page.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yes and that is excatly the problem. I dont see anything ! :confused:

Hi,

You don’t see anything on our demo? or what is the problem. Sorry, but I don’t clearly understand what is not showing.

About the Visual Editor text not showing I know, it’s normal if you have Front Page selected, but if you don’t have Front Page selected, then you don’t have your Latest Products, so Front Page must be selected for your Homepage’s Template.

Best Regards,
Csaba