Home Page Slider appears when linked to menu pages

When I click on any of my menu item pages I keep getting the home page slider. When you scroll down the information is there it’s just confusing since it doesn’t seem like it did anything. This didn’t happen before I updated the theme. And there’s no color variation in the menu text to tell you where you landed. The theme also doesn’t utilize a down arrow which would help.

SOS

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

> When I click on any of my menu item pages I keep getting the home page slider.

Please share your site URL here, so I can try and be able to suggest the solution.

> When you scroll down the information is there it’s just confusing since it doesn’t seem like it did anything. This didn’t happen before I updated the theme.

I am sorry. I can’t get it clearly. Could you find this to happen on our demo site as well? Or, did you do special setup?

> And there’s no color variation in the menu text to tell you where you landed. The theme also doesn’t utilize a down arrow which would help.

Those two doesn’t include in our feature as they don’t meet our initial design purpose.

To set different color on the menu to indicate it’s currently being visited, try the solution on this thread.

To add scroll down arrow on the main slider, you can find how to achieve it on this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

The URL is www.bluedoorfilms.com

Thank you for the threads. I’ll try them.

Sorry, I have to add that I am an extreme novice. I can add the code to the thread but I would need to know exactly where to put it with the fear of causing problems.

Down arrow worked like a charm. Thanx…

Hello there,

I am sorry for the delay. So you got those sorted? Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis. I’m ok with everything else but the home page showing up when I click on any of my menu items is still an issue.

Any thoughts? www.bluedoorfilms.com

Based on your site’s main stylesheet, I am not sure if you are still running Sydney theme. It prevents me to provide you support service at the moment.

Regards,
Kharis