Home page sections

I designed a lot into “the shop theme” already I am struggling as I can get to work on the latest products, call to action or product categories. I dont have any of that demo content to work with.

I need to see my prduct on the front homepage taht can then link to my shop products which are there.

Help as I am struggling for 3 weeks to get this to appear

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman:

Thank you for your reply.
Never did a wordpress/woo commerce site so doing step by step with all sorts of online info and slow learning curve.
I come from print designer side (so no code background)…built all my art/graphics you see.

I selected THE SHOP Theme template from Atheme to get something up and running quickly for myself an indie author/artist to promote my first picture children’s picture— book to take orders and my book got released TODAY.

I have a few domains parked with siteground.
here are links that should get you to look at what i have in the theme to date.

out-the-windows-adventures.com

Honestly, I am going in circles at times. I know what I want but can’t seem to it completed.

I think it started with demo content that I may have never activated the demo ( i think—unsure)
Trying to mimic the demo THE SHOP page but I can’t get to work with the bottom portion of my home page…such as product categories, lastest products, ready to see more.

Plus my slider images are slow.
And I can seem to populate thye side menu categories and my home buttom goes to an OOPS?

I know I am rambling but try to get this functional.

Would be great if you can assist me as I am at the end of the rope. 3 weeks to get 3 picture at the bottom home page.

Best
Annette

Hello Annette,

Did you follow TheShop theme documentation here?
https://docs.athemes.com/category/149-theshop

Plus my slider images are slow.
And I can seem to populate thye side menu categories and my home buttom goes to an OOPS?

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support