Home page not responsive

Hi. There is a problem with the home page… This page is not responsive with IPad, IPhone and others (slide and text slide does’t fit the screen) and the responsive menu (the tree lines) don’t shows properly.

Thanks

Forgot my webpage link: shop.damienfrancoeur.com

Hello Damien,

I have just checked your website and it looks like you have added some custom CSS code.

Can you please try to temporarily disable your custom CSS code and see if it helps?

Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Also you might want to check this tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman. Thanks a lot for your reply.

You where right, the problem was custom CSS. It fits perfectly on screen. I put a padding top to make it good to my taste. Website again (damienfrancoeur.com)

Thanks again.

Here is the code:

/*---------------------------*/
/* text slider */
/*---------------------------*/
.text-slider h3.maintitle{
	font-size: 65px;
    }
.text-slider{
	text-align:center;
	padding-top: 450px;
	padding-right: 0px;
	padding-bottom: 0px;
	padding-left: 0px;

.widget_sydney_latest_news .roll-button {
 display: none;
}
body > .preloader{ display: none; }
.widget-area .widget {
 padding-top: 0;
}
.site-info {
 text-align: center;
}

Hello Damien,

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Oops. Yes ! I forgot a part of my test :slight_smile:

As this CSS is the problem, how can I change the padding-top without adding this CSS codes and keep a good responsive?

Thanks again.
Damien

Hello Damien,

You can wrap CSS code into Media Queries in order to use that code only on certain resolutions.

You can check this link if you want to learn more about CSS Media Queries:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi. Does anyone knows an easy extension for search/replace text content?

Thanks a lot.
Damien

Hello.

I have a problem scrolling pages from top to bottom on laptops. It is almost impossible to use the pad to scroll through the pages. With a slight movement on the pad, we find ourselves at the bottom of the page without being able to read the contents.

Can you tell me where it came from?

Hello Damien,

Please create a separate topic for each of your questions in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.