Home page no longer fullwidth

Hello,

I am not sure why, but at some point, my homepage stopped being full width and the first section no longer aligns with the menu on top. Is there anything that I can do to make it full width again?

The page layout is set to Elementor Full Width.

If I enable the first section (with the image and main caption animation) to stretch, then the rest of the page also goes full width and out of alignment.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Can you share a link to your home page, so I can check it directly?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi,

Thank youfor sharing the link.

Try editing your page and enabling the Page Builder template.

Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 10.24.39

Let me know whether switching page template helps resolve your problem or not.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

As checked with my web browser’s inspector tool, seems likely you’re using Elementor header and footer template. Is that correct?

Can you export your pages’ XML from Tools > Export menu, share it file hosting services like Google Drive, and link it here? So I can try and investigate it further with my test site. Mention the name of the page needing help with to help me quickly find it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patient.

Thank you for sharing the link. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me as the web browser can’t download the file. Perhaps there is anything blocking it. Can you share it to Google Drive instead and link it here? Ensure the link is not set to private.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

there is a typo in the link and I cannot post another one… replace the dot with a forward slash before “tmp”.

Hi,

I got the XML file now and imported it.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 09.18.54

You have 28 pages. Can you let me know the name of the page needing help with?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Just the home page.
Thank you.

Hi,

I tried to enable the Page Builder template and seems likely working good.

I request giving it a try and let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Interesting… I never got that result… What could affect that?

Hi,

I need to check it directly to find out what is actually happening on your side. Could you please send me a private message with the temporary link to your website’s admin login, that you can generate with this plugin.

Before sending the link, ensure the expiry is set to 7 days and the admin rights are enabled.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support