Home Page moves up and down 5-8 mm

Hi guys,

i got a funny problem. I setup the sydney them as One-Page-Design/Single-Page-Design.

I have 6 Menu Points in the Header Menu. If i select Menu Point1 , or 2, the window moves smooth down to the start of the chapters. Same happens if i select Menu Point3 smooth move down to the chapter. But then after 5-10 sec. the page is moving up and a bit down every 5-8 sec. about 5 mm.

if i scroll down manually the page on every menu point after the point 3 is showing the same problem, moving up and down…

I cannot send the link of the page, because its for a new book i wrote but its not published in the moment.

Any idea, thanks in advance, Uwe

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. We’d like to help, but not really sure if it’s a common issue we can reproduce in our test site. Do you notice this issue also happens on our demo site? Try clicking on “About” menu.

To troubleshoot it yourself, try temporarily disabling all active plugins except Page Builder and Sydney Toolbox. If you get the issue resolved, then you should re-activate all plugins one by one to get the specific plugin that might be causing you this issue.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

thanks for the quick reply. I tryed it on the demo site already, thats fine with it. I’ll do that with the plugins you recommended.

I get back to you with the results.

regards, Uwe

Hi again Kharis,

well, i did the disabling and there was no difference. Still the same behaviour.

If you got an non-public email i ll stop the maintenance mode and send you the link if this will help.

Regards, Uwe

Hello Uwe,

Please share a link of your site privately to kharisblank@gmail.com. And mention the link to this thread to indicate it’s a followup of this talk in the support forum.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

thanks, i send the link of my website to kharisblank@gmail.com already.
Maintenance-Page is OFF.

Best regards, Uwe

I sent a reply already. Please kindly check.

Regards,
Kharis

I just got what’s causing you this trouble. It happens because there’s testimonials carousel above your “Der Author” section. As each item of testimonial has unequal height, the element underneath it moves up a bit. The solution for this is to set all testimonials have equal height. Try doing the below steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
    jQuery(function($) {

$(window).on('load resize', function() {

var testiItem = $('.roll-testimonials .customer');
        var maxHeight = -1;

testiItem.each(function() {
          maxHeight = maxHeight > $(this).height() ? maxHeight : $(this).height();
        });

testiItem.each(function() {
          $('.roll-testimonials .owl-wrapper-outer').height(maxHeight);
          $(this).height(maxHeight);
        });

});

});
  1. Update

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Karish,

you made my day :slight_smile: It’s working fine now.

Thanks so much for your very professional and quick help.

Best regards, Uwe

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis