Home Page Link and Slider

Hello,

1. In my home page of www.pixelbox.in
    On the top I have used 'Smart Slider" plugin to create a image slider.
    If anyone loads the site for first time be it on a desktop or a mobile,
    it takes lot of time for the slide to appear. Rest of the content loads
    instantly. However if loaded for second time then the slide loads quickly.
    All three images in it are below 150 kb each. I use a fast Hathway internet connection.
    Is there any other way where even the first time visitor shouldn’t be kept
    waiting for the slide to appear. Any solution for the same slider or suggestions to use a different slider plugin which gives similar look and that loads faster is fine.

2. In the same home page, there is “Services Section” and in that is “Know More” button. Is there a way to remove this button as I am not putting info
    of all multiple services in a single page but rather I would be having individual pages for each service.

Hello @pixelboxstudio,

1. Looks like there is a problem with your server, please check this GTmetrix report, Waterfall tab.

2. Please go to your Dashboard -> Pages -> Edit your front page -> Edit the Sydney FP: Services Type A widget -> remove the link in The URL for your button field -> click Done -> click Update.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman and the “Know More” button has been removed now. The site has been working and pls recheck www.pixelbox.in
Any suggestions for a new Slider that loads faster ?

I think that it is hosting issue, not slider issue. So I kindly suggest you to contact your hosting provider.

Kind Regards, Roman.

OK fine. Thanks for all the responses.

You are welcome, and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.