Home page is always showing an older version instead of showing our latest

Hi there,

I really hope someone can help me. We really like using Sydney theme for our blog however we have an issue. Whatever we do, we do not really undersand how, but our home page does not save properly the information and widgets on it. For example, we added a video box, an also an intro box with a photo and text to our home page at www.ketvilagkozt.com, but even after saving it, and showing the right version for a few minutes, if we refresh the page, the old version is visible. We have checked from different computers too. In the beginning I was thinking that maybe updates cause this, but even after we updated every plugin, the problem still remained. I have no idea why this happens. If you could help me sort out that would be billiant! Thanks in advance!

Hello there,

Since you applied caching with WP Fastest Cache, you should flush the cache after made some changes.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your fas response. Can you please further explain me how can I do that? I am quite new with plugins… :slight_smile: Thanks in advance!!!v I appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Hello there,

You can find it on this documentation.

Regards,
Kharis