Home in top right menus not working

Just made my site live and as i am navigating through my website clicking on every link provided it works fine except these problems:
1.clicking on home in top right menu.
It take me to my localhost:81/wordpress site. Checked it using inspect element it shows the localhost link only.
But clicking on logo takes me to home properly.

2.The header image is not showing on mobile devices.

3.Contact Us form’s Submit click isnt working.

Please help.
Here is the link to my website
http://ttppartn.s464.sureserver.com/

Also i have this code for submit click on contact us page

<form name="customer_details" method="POST" onsubmit="return form_validation()" action="mailto:<myEmailAddress>">
<div class="row">
		<label for="name">Your Name:</label><br />
                <input type="text" class="input" id="customer_name" name="customer_name" size="30" height="10" /><br />
</div>
<div class="row">
		<label for="email">Your Email:</label><br />
                <input type="text" class="input" id="customer_email" name="customer_email" size="30" /><br />
</div>
<div class="row">
               <label for="message"><br/>Your Message:</label><br/>
               <textarea id="message" class="input" name="message" rows="7" cols="30"></textarea><br/>
</div>
<div class="row">
<input type="submit" value="Submit"/> </div>
</form>

<script type="text/javascript">
function form_validation() {
/* Check the Customer Name for blank submission*/
var customer_name = document.forms["customer_details"]["customer_name"].value;
if (customer_name == "" || customer_name == null) {
alert("Name field must be filled.");
return false;
}

/* Check the Customer Email for invalid format */
var customer_email = document.forms["customer_details"]["customer_email"].value;
var at_position = customer_email.indexOf("@");
var dot_position = customer_email.lastIndexOf(".");
if (at_position<1 || dot_position<at_position+2 || dot_position+2>=customer_email.length) {
alert(“Given email address is not valid.");
return false;
}
}
</script>

Hi,

1. Change the link to your actual site. The logo works because it gets the address automatically, but your Home menu entry is something you’ve added to the menu and you need to change.
  2. That’s because you’re trying to load a couple of images from your localhost. Check with inspect and hit F12 and you’ll see the images you’re trying to load. Happens for both desktop and mobile.
  3. I cannot help you with your custom contact code mostly because it does not relate to the theme. Try using a plugin like CF7 instead of using some unsafe code.

Thanks @vlad
Still facing problem in Contact Form.
I have a sureserver cpanel in which I have registered with email id say xyz@gmail.com and I want emails from my website to be received on abc@gmail.com.
Is it ok to use different email ids??
I have changed admin_email field in database to abc@gmail.com or should I take it as xyz@gmail.com??

Aashi, we’re handling theme support here. We cannot help you with your cpanel config, plugins or anything else that isn’t related to the theme. You would need to find help for those in their respective forums. Thank you for understanding.

Okay @vlad Sir no problem will check their forums.
Thanks for the help…
Regards.