Hide Latest News Button

Hi There! I would like to either a) translate the Button in latest news (type a), so that when I click, I see all posts of this category or b) I would otherwise like to completely hide the button.
And could you c) please describe me what page I have to modify if the button is linked to the category posts page (the page where all blog posts from a category are shown; in order to customize the menu).
Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, to the page where you want to change the button.

Best Regards,
Csaba

2nd and third row of this website:

Hi,

You can add any text to the button on the Latest News widget in Page Builder, just the way you’ve done with the first widget, do the same with the next 2 widgets.

Best Regards,
Csaba

That’s actually true, thanks! Fixed that.
Could you tell me how I can adjust a categories page (for the last one: B Technik). After clicking the button this page shows all menu items. I have to adjust it with a plugin I’m using so it only shows some.
If that is not possible, I would rather like to hide the button.

Hi,

The buttons links to Categories pages, so on that page only the related categories are shown, not other categories or you may want to remove the buttons from below your news widgets? Please let me know.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hiding the button would be good! Could you give me the description how to do that? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

You can remove the more buttons with this Custom CSS:

.roll-button.more-button {
    display: none !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba