Hide clickable header image on one page only

Hi, I am looking to remove/hide the header of only one page using the Sydney free theme. A gentleman helped me recently make this image clickable which is great but I want to remove/hide it from one page only. Is this possible?

This is my site: theothershift.com and I want to remove the top “how to work the night shift and stay healthy image” which appears on every page - except the home page, from one single page. The page I want to remove it from is not yet live (published).

Thanks. Emma

Hello Emma,

Try to select No header (only menu) option for Site header type in Customize → Header area → Header type section. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the message. That seems to remove the header from all the pages and posts. I am wanting to create a “courses” page and don’t want this header on that page only. Thanks Emma

Hello Emma,

Can you please provide a link to that page when it’s live?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Here is the URL https://theothershift.com/courses/. The page is now live but it’s set to private only as I haven’t finished. Can you still see it on your end?

Thanks

Hello Emma,

Try to use the following CSS code in order to hide the header image.

You can add the CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

body.page-id-1 .sydney-hero-area {
  display: none;
}

I couldn’t check that page, so you have to find the page ID yourself and replace .page-id-1 in the code above. Here is a relevant link:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support