Hide burger menu on anchor link click

Hi, how do I make the Airi full screen burger menu hide when I click on a anchor link on my page. At the moment, when I click on an anchor link menu item the page just scrolls to the section but the overlay menu stays there. Thanks

Hello there,

From your site’s dashboard, visit Appearance > Customize > Header > Menu; on “Sticky menu” section, enable Static menu.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, no sorry I think you misunderstood the question, I already know about sticky and static. My menu is static. I’m talking about the mobile only full screen menu. When I click on a normal menu link item it works fine because a new page loads, but clicking on an anchor link menu item, the page just scrolls and the full screen menu doesn’t toggle away. I want the menu item click to toggle the full screen menu away. Does this take sense? Thanks!

Hello there,

Do you have a link to your site to share to help me checking it directly?

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Yes,

(Removed for privacy reasons)

From the homepage, click on “Contact” , “What We Do” or “About Us” and you will see the issue

This is only a problem on mobile so make sure you check it on mobile. Thanks

Hello there,

It seems like you’re running older version of Airi. The latest version is 1.0.6. Try updating it and see if it fixes the issue.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Thanks, that works perfectly now!!

Great!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis