Hi from new member Claude Corry

Hi everyone and its good to be a member of aThemes.

My first question is about upgrading my theme. I had the free Sydney theme which is awesome as it is and was so good it inspired me to upgrade to the Pro version. I just want to know if its just a matter of uploading the Sydney Pro 2 theme installing and activating it? Will it keep the content that I have already posted and edited in the free theme? I really hope so because I dont want to have to do all that work again. I welcome your replies. Claude.

Hello there,

Thank you for joining us! Try to follow the instructions as explained in this documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi this may not be relevant to this post but I have just tried logging into my accont and it has shut me out. When I enter the email adrees and password it changes to a strange username. I cant contact any support because I cant login. This is so frustrating because all I want to do is install my theme and yet I have to go through this. I hate logins and they need to do something about them as Im always having problems in this area

Hello there,

Please share me an access to your site admin area privately over email support to kharisblank@gmail.com; and let me set it up for you.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi again Kharisblank at the moment I can not browse to the customise menu I keep on getting this message below

Aw, Snap!
Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

I dont know what this means and it has been doing this for around a week very frustrating because I cant edit any of the themes setting. I will send you my login details to the email kharisblank@gmail.com you provided in your reply. I have also sent you my login details and done what you said about clearing cache and history but still having the same problem and getting error on customise page as mentioned above

Hi again I have sorted out the problem which was a plugin the google recapcha plugin was blocking my IP. Can you go to my site and tell me if I have set it up correctly there seems to be remnants from the old free Sydney theme that I have had to disable or turn into draft posts. Am I doing the right thing in doing this?