Hexagon

Please,

How to put the hexagons “standing”? I say, of a “tip” and not on a “side.”

This theme is Perth.

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

I would like to apologize in advance for I can’t get your question clearly. I would be happy to take care of this for you - Could you please elaborate what the “standing” actually is?

Regards,
Kharis

A hexagon has six sides. It also has six corners. The hexagons that is displayed in the template is placed on one of their “sides”. I’d like him to stay on one of their “corners”.

In order to achieve that objective, try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

.service-icon-svg{
  transform: rotate(90deg);
  -ms-transform: rotate(90deg);
  -webkit-transform: rotate(90deg);
}

.service-icon{
  width: 64px;
  height: 77px;   
  transform: rotate(-90deg);
  -ms-transform: rotate(-90deg);
  -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); 
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi! I applied the code above and it worked perfectly for the hexagons in my Services section (Pert theme as well)! Now I’d like to do the same for the hexagons i added through the PageBuilder/Site Origin Feautures widget.

I tried to find the right section of code through ’ inspect element’ to find the correct things to use but no luck so far.

Can you help me out with this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Claudia

Dear Claudia,

Could you please share your URL here so I can have a closer look? If you want it to remain private, please send it to my email kharisblank @gmail dotcom. Enclose the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Claudia,

Thank you for the link sent via email. Here is the icon element selector for the PageBuilder/Site Origin Feautures widget:

.sow-features-list .sow-icon-container { 
   /* style rules go here */
}  

Regards,
Kharis