Hero image + sidebar?

Hey Guys,

I’m trying to design a page with a full width hero image and a sidebar in the content area beneath it. Doing so has the hero image overlap on top of the sidebar, so that a large portion of the sidebar is hidden beneath it, instead of it starting below the image. I’m also getting a large chuck of white space between the masthead and the top of the hero image, as if the sidebar is pushing the image down on the page for some reason. What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website to the page you’re building with the full width hero image and sidebar, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Sorry for the late reply. The site is a localhost build, so I can’t link you to it. I’m getting by with a column in pagebuilder that resembles a sidebar, but if anyone has any ideas on what could be wrong, I’m all ears. Thanks!

Eric

Hi,

Please upload your site to a test server or somewhere, so I can inspect it in order to find out what’s causing the issue, unfortunately without a link to your website I may not be able to find out what’s the issue on your website, maybe try to add your full width Row separately from your Row with Sidebar ( separated with an empty Row ).

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Sorry for the lond delay. Feel free to mark this thread as closed since I’ve resolved the issue since last contact. Thanks!
Eric

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba