Help with responsive menu

Hi, I´m currently working on my website with the astrid theme, made a few changes, and now my menu on mobile and tablet the menu bottom does not appear, also on mobile all the structure is messed up. My site is www.blindspotpr.com

Thanks

Hello LuisRam,

Can you please describe the changes that you made?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, the most significant changes I made where to allign the menu logo to the left added a fontAwesome plugin for icons on the menu bar and a text widget, removed the dark overlay on the image, removed the powered by wordpress credit on the footer and changed the font to a google web font.

thanks

Hello LuisRam,

Can you please try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman.
Just deactivated all plugins and custom code added, still obtaining problem with the responsive, is it something with the code? Is there some line of code that I can verify if something is wrong?

Hello LuisRam,

I have just checked your website once again and it seems to be responsive now, and mobile menu is okay as well. Have you already resolved your issues?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, yes I changed the CSS to the original of the theme, maybe with some adjustment the responsive went down.

Thanks for checking out

You are welcome LuisRam,

Kind Regards, Roman.