Help using mb.YTPlayer plugin in header

Hi friends,
Some time ago, about 3 years ago, I discovered how to use the mb.ytplayer plugin to insert videos with audio in the Sydney theme header, and I implemented it on a site (http://epicomotoadv.com), unfortunately by not doing it again, I forgot how to do it Now I want to remember to be able to replicate it and correct a defect that the site where I used it presents and that now it stopped working correctly. I pray a lot to help me. Thank you very much in advance. Could you help me showing me the code or the way to personalize this item?

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website and saw that your header video works, so is this issue already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi, thanks for check and the answer. But really you could see a video on header playing? because i only see a motorbikes on road in static picture. What browser are you using?
Really i dont fix or do anything yet. Thanks. Therefore could you see wich was the code modified to get this video on header please…really i dont know programing and your help coul be really appreciatte

Hello,

I have checked your site once again and noticed that your header video doesn’t work without clicking the pause button. It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy, unfortunately. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks for all, but at least could you help me saying me what was the file modified in this theme or plugin to get mb.YTplayer playing video on header? please? at least the name of file modified… Thank you

Hello,

I can’t tell for sure without checking your theme files, but most likely it’s the header.php file. You can download Sydney theme here and compare unmodified header.php file with yours.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support