Help to install finance theme

Guys, I have tried everything i could. Followed the steps from the documentation of Sydney Pro child demo install (finance) and all I get is the demo from Sydney Pro (doesn’t matter if the finance theme is activated).

I wonder if I can even pay for the support to get it installed for me. Im doing the website for a company and I think their patience is running out.

I read here in the forum that it might have an issue with this demo. Is that true?

I really don’t wanna reset the website because I don’t want to lose all the work I have done…

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website and describe what exactly you tried to do?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks, Roman!
So, here is the link but the website is under construction mode now

So, I have installed both Sydney Pro 2 and Finance themes. Then I also installed demo content.xml for Sydney Pro.

I also have the Import Demo data.

OK, when everything was installed, I activated the Finance theme then I tried to load the demo thought the import demo data. But all I could get was the classic demo from Sydney instead.

I can even send you my info so you could have I look if there is this possibility.

What I really want from it are those parts:

Hello,

I asked our Developer to check your issue, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello, please try to do the following.

1. Delete all your content (pages, posts, media, comments, services, employees, testimonials, clients, projects, etc.) or make a fresh WordPress install.

2. Redownload and reinstall Finance child theme in order to make sure that you have the latest version (child themes don’t get updates automatically).

3. Activate Finance child theme, go to Appearance → Import Demo Data section and click Import Demo Data button. You might see Click the button below to import the default Sydney Pro demo, but it should still import Finance demo content.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks, Roman

I wonder if there is an option to save all the content that i have on the website now. Im pretty noobie. If I do a backup, how does it work?
And how should I do it?

Hello, please check this WordPress Codex page:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Feel free to ask other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks, Roman.

Is there a person that could do this whole thing for me? (backup and child demo install?)
We can pay for it.

Hello,

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.