Help? Subnav toggle not showing in mobile

Hello! I have a site launching and I’ve got one more change I can’t figure out. The site is mefullerwords.com.

On mobile, the subnav toggle isn’t showing unless you click the space where it should be. However, it’s “invisible” and so people won’t know to click. See below.

The plus sign appears once you’ve clicked.

How do I make sure the toggle shows so people know where to click?

Thank you so much!
Rachel

#help

Hi! So I am trying this code, but it does not seem to work in WordPress like it does when I inspect the code and change the color.

@media (max-width: 1199px)
    .main-navigation li.menu-item-has-children > .subnav-toggle, .main-navigation li.page_item_has_children > .subnav-toggle {
        color: #ffffff;
    }

Help?
Rachel

@kharisblank: Did you post a fix? I got a notification that you did but I don’t see it here now. Help? The client is getting antsy and I’m not sure what to do.

Thanks!
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Firt of all, please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

If you’re running WordPress 5.5 or later, you may loose some jQuery animation effect like on Airi’s mobile menu. It is due to the jQuery migrate tool was no longer included in the core. So you’ll need to install the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin.

I request giving it a try, clearing cache, history, and restarting your web browser. Let me know whether it helps or not.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support