Help Please!

First Of ALL Hello To ATHTeam,
I Need Help Guys I Want to add older posts and newer posts button in my site using areview theme.But They Are Not Showing Only In Mine Site.Here Is Mine Site Link:unicrack.com .As i told that i need two Buttons But They Are Not showing. I Have replaced The Start Loop Command With This:

<?php next_posts_link('Older Posts'); ?> <?php previous_posts_link('Newer Posts'); ?>

If Anyone Can Help I Will Be Much Thankfull To Him.I Hope You Will Help Me. :slight_smile:
Thanks In Advance

Hey, you don’t have to change anything. In index.php there is a function responsible for that <?php areview_paging_nav(); ?> and it is located in inc > template-tags.php. It is working (see pic), and you are using infinite loading.

Thanks For The Reply But I Still Can;t Get What To Replace And Where To Replace.If You Can Make Me Clear , It Will Be More Helpfull :slight_smile:

You don’t have to replace anything, I just pointed out it is already integrated in theme by default. Just remove code you added previously :slight_smile: and it should work unless it is plugin related. Also try to disable infinite loading.

Sorry Bro. But The Code Is Not There in tags template and i have not installed any plugin in my site.Nither Any Required Nor Any Infinite loading.Please Give Other Help.
Thanks In Advance :slight_smile:

Sorry, it is infinite scroll from Jetpack plugin. That might be a problem because it loads your posts as you scroll.

Second, you are using WP pagenavi plugin and if you want to use it you have to override page navigation of the theme (as instructed in their documentation). Code below in inc > template-tags.php

<nav class="navigation paging-navigation clearfix" role="navigation">
		<h1 class="screen-reader-text"><?php _e( 'Posts navigation', 'areview' ); ?></h1>
		<div class="nav-links">

<?php if ( get_next_posts_link() ) : ?>
			<div class="nav-previous"><?php next_posts_link( __( '<i class="fa fa-long-arrow-left"></i> Older posts', 'areview' ) ); ?></div>
			<?php endif; ?>

<?php if ( get_previous_posts_link() ) : ?>
			<div class="nav-next"><?php previous_posts_link( __( 'Newer posts <i class="fa fa-long-arrow-right"></i>', 'areview' ) ); ?></div>
			<?php endif; ?>

</div><!-- .nav-links -->
	</nav><!-- .navigation -->

Then, if you want it do be displayed at the top of page, you have to move up this line <?php areview_paging_nav(); ?> in index.php file (but it still should be inside the post loop).

I think the point is that you can’t use two paging navigation functions. If you want to use WP pagenavi plugin then edit files as I suggested, and delete lines from where you inserted them:

<?php next_posts_link(‘Older Posts’); ?>
<?php previous_posts_link(‘Newer Posts’); ?>

Thanks For The Help ! It Worked :slight_smile:

Hi There,
I Need Some Help Again I Have Some Problems In The Theme. In The Theme Homepage the sidebar is showing but when i open up a post sidebar goes to the footer at the right side after the whole post.I Don’t Know Why Its Happening And I Want To Fix It.
The Second Problem M Having Is Mentioned below in the image(Highlighted In Yello Colour)

I Hope I Will Get Help From Here
Thank You In Advance

Hi again, maybe you made some customisation to content-single.php and it now pulls Older posts compare it with original file, also check if you applied custom css styling like increasing width.

For second, for beginning check content.php for edits, also it would be good to post your page link here.

Here Is Site Link: unicrack.com
One Of The Post Link Here: http://unicrack.com/document-rescue-pro-v6-11/
I Have Not Made Any Changes In The Content-single.php

I checked your page, you break HTML markup, that is causing sidebar misplacement. Check your page with W3C validator (unclosed and unopened elements). I believe that that it is <!-- .entry-content --> div (closed two times) but maybe it is not, or maybe there is more. Anyway you have to find out by yourself.

Regarding Older Posts, check index.php maybe you place it there or you can apply custom css to remove it:

.blog #primary .site-main > :first-child {
  display: none;
}

Take a look at screenshot

I Have Looked At Screenshot And Still Not Got What To Change. Please Help

<div class="entry-content">
		<?php the_content(); ?>
		<?php
			wp_link_pages( array(
				'before' => '<div class="page-links">' . __( 'Pages:', 'areview' ),
				'after'  => '</div>',
			) );
		?>
	</div><!-- .entry-content -->

<footer class="entry-footer">

This Is The Whole Entry Content Tag

Sorry, I can’t see it from browser, because they are intuitive nowadays and are training fix these kind of errors automatically, but when page have lot of elements, well they are not that smart.

I pointed out that <div id=“primary” class=“content-area”> is starting abowe <article> tag and it is closed before ending </article> tag and it should be closed after it. Error don’t have to be there, it can be before or after and I am seeing it that way because browser is trying to fix it automatically.

Look inside posts too, you probably used some custom markup (like buttons) and you missed to close some element.

Beside guides in this manner no one can help you with that.

Bro. I Am Sorry To Say But Mine Site Is Hacked :(.And I Switchd to old domain mhktricks.net :slight_smile: And I Need Customizationa from starting i just need to add older and newer posts buttons.Will You Help Me Out That Where And Which Code Should I Put.
Thanks

If it is our theme, yes. But your page is currently in maintenance mode. Also I think I explained it to you in my first reply.

Hi There,
I Need Some Hlp Again. I want Some Customizations That I Can Only Get Here. :slight_smile:
1.Actually i want to Remove The Featured To Shown In The Starting Of The Every Single Post. Is There Any Way? If Yes Then Please Tell.
2.Is There Any Way To Hide The Tags On the posts?
3.I Need A Customization that all the comments on the post are showing on that page.even if we have 1000 comments it shows all th comments on that page.is there any way to add a button “Older Comments” Button. Just like Older Post Button.
If You Can Help I Will Be Very Thankfull :slight_smile:

1. If you set Appearance > Customise > Review Mode to None you should edit content-single.php and remove this line:
<?php if ( has_post_thumbnail() ) : ?>
		<div class="single-thumb no-review-thumb">
			<?php the_post_thumbnail('single-thumb'); ?>
		</div>	
	<?php endif; ?>

If you used some other option than you will have to remove similar lines from theme folder > reviews (content-game.php or content-movie.php or content-product.php).

1. If you think tags only, well just don’t use them when you publish your posts. If you want to remove whole line with categories and tags remove this code from content-single.php.

2. Change settings in Settings > Discussion