Help needed to center logo image in the nav bar

Hello,

I’m trying to center the logo image in the moesia nav bar at the middle of the horizontal text menu. Here’s a screenshot of what I’m trying to do.
I managed to simulate this in Google Elements by moving the div ‘site-branding col-md-4’ in the middle of my ‘menu-all-pages-container’ in between the 4 elements of my list.

Thing is I don’t find where I could edit this for real. I looked up the moesia_nav_bar in the functions.php file but I don’t get where I could ‘break’ the text menu in half to allow the logo image in the middle. I thought about trying to create two differents menu but I saw that the theme didn’t allow more than one.

I’m not a professionnal developper as you can see, but after hours of mystery I finally decided to look for help here.

Thank you !

Anne

Hello Anne,

You can modify header by editing header.php file in theme folder. But it might be better to use some JS solution in your case.

However, looks like your issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.