Help deleting white space in the page

I recently updated my website with Sydney template.
However, all pages have some white space on the bottom right and I do not know how to get ride of the white space.
Please let me know how to get ride of the white space.
Thank you. (Junpartners.co)

Hi,

I can’t see any white spca at the bottom of your website, I see white space on your page content, because there is a sidebar, please set the page to full width / add full width Rows in Page Builder to have Full Width content ( if that’s the issue ), or to clarify the issue, please post a screenshot and point out the white space, so I can check why is that.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Csaba,

Thank you for your reply.
I am pretty new to this so I was not sure how.
I made all contents full width but this happens.
Here are a couple of screenshots. (junpartners.co)
I emailed to you.
Please let me know if you need more screenshot.
Once again thank you for your help.

Regards,
Jun Oh

Hi,

I can’t see your screenshots, please re-post them again.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Csaba,

Can you see this screenshot?
Basically it has sidebar widget but I can’t remove it.
On the page, I can’t modify sidebar widget because it says the widget is not used in the page.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Jun Oh

Hi,

Yes, now I see it, no matter if you don’t have a sidebar setup, the space for the sidebar will be there by design, you can remove it by making the content area full-width with this Custom CSS:

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
.home .content-area.col-md-9 {
    width: 100% !important;
}
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you. It worked. Happy holidays!!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day! Happy Holidays!

Kind Regards,
Csaba