Height on Sidney FP: services type a-b

Hello, I had my home page done, then changed something on the menu or header (dont remember now) and when i refreshed it, the height of the services parts collapsed, and don’t show any services at all. I’ve already checked the services box and container estructure but nothing seems to have changed. Don’t know what to do, does anyone had this problem?

Delfina

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, to the page where you have your services, so I can check. Also, please remove all of your custom coding and check if that resolves the issue.

Best Regards,
Csaba

http://parroquiaporres.com.ar/ is the webpage, I don’t know how to code so I assume, there is no custom coding, or are you talking about the options I can change in the page builder?

Also wanna ask about that little banner in white with the page’s name as a title in every section. How can I remove this?

Hi,

I guess you’ve changed something on the page builder, please check and make sure to have the page builder row / widget with the same column proportions settings you want to have.

Best Regards,
Csaba