Headings in custom font

Hi - I’ve installed a custom font on my site which is working on the home page, using additional css. When it comes to page titles and blog titles however, it resorts to a default serif font. Can you suggest how to fix this? sianpattenden.co.uk
Many thanks -
Sian

Hello Sian,

I visited your site and got that ‘handwritinn-regular-webfont’ doesn’t properly load in your inner pages. Do you have a Google Font link of it to share here? So I can use and troubleshoot it in my test site.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis - Thanks for your reply. I uploaded it via fontsquirrel then downloaded the webfont package which is now in the /themes/css folder. It did load properly in one incarnation of the site - but I recently migrated to a different hosting package and I had to re-write the css.
Can I share it any other way? Your advice appreicated!
Thanks -

sian

Hello Sian,

AFAIK migrating process won’t wipe out edited theme’s filea. Unless you did it in the main theme and it was updated. Always use a child theme whenever code modification/addition applied, as it’ll remain during theme update.

In addition, you can learn more detail about child theme on codex.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for your reply Kharis - I will look into child themes although the thought fills me with slight fear!
Best wishes

siân

You’re welcome Siân!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis