Heading text wrong css

Hi,

I have created a new page with the header as Contact. On the main page with Sydney’s import settings, each heading has the little strike underneath it as well as formatting options.

With the new page, the heading doesn’t take on the same formatting and becomes disjointed from the text widget in page builder leaving a massive white space. Is there a way to fix this?

Hello Vyralli,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Below are the links to the screenshots. Currently I can’t give you the website as it’s only a staging platform for now.

What it looks like:
What needs to change

What it SHOULD look like:

Base heading CSS

The Contact heading in the first screeshot is the standard page title but I want it to show like screenshot B rather than the page title.

Okay Vyralli,

Please try to use the following CSS code to make page titles look the same as widget titles.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.hentry .title-post {
    font-size: 32px !important;
    text-align: center;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    position: relative;
}

.hentry .title-post::after {
    content: "";
    position: absolute;
    left: 50%;
    bottom: 0;
    width: 50px;
    height: 1px;
    margin-left: -25px;
    background-color: #d65050;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Rowan,

This did wonders for the heading! Thank you!

Would you be able to help with the large white space between the heading and the widget still? Not sure if the CSS was meant to help but it hasn’t changed significantly.

You are welcome Vyralli!

I’m Roman, not Rowan :slight_smile:

I think that I will be able to help you with the large white space between the heading and the widget, but I need a link for that to inspect the code.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Sorry about that, must have autocorrected me when I spelt it wrong.

As soon as the site goes live, I will send through the link for you to have a look at.

Thanks again!

Okay Vyralli, have a nice day!

Kind Regards, Roman.