Heading Problems

Hey!

How can I change so the extra heading on the top disappears? And what’s the css code to change the heading color?

Thanks in advance!

Dear Adam,

Thank you for asking. I thought forcing the post title becomes bold and center by wrapping it with HTML code directly in the title field isn’t good practice to do. Try to use CSS approach instead. Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.post .entry-title{
  text-align: center;
  font-weight: bold;
}

To change its color, add the following code.

.post .entry-title a{
 color: #ff0000; 
}  

.post .entry-title a:hover{
 color: #fff000; 
}  

Adjust the hex colors to meet your need.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the fast response, everything worked out great!

Good day

I am using the Sydney theme and I absolutely love it. The only issue that I have is the heading when I scroll down the page. I initially had it white but my problem is that when I access it on my mobile device, a person cannot see the menu button as it is also white so I had to change the colour slightly to pink which I don’t actually like. So my question is this- can I change the theme so that I can scroll down the page without having the heading scroll down the page as well or if this cannot be down how do I change the menu button so that it is no longer white and visible on my mobile device if I change the colour back to white.

My website is http://www.ceesbakingbits.co.za if you would like to go have alook at what I mean.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Cherise

Dear Cherise,

Thank you for posting in. As this topic has been marked as resolved, could you please create your own topic here? We will be very glad to assist you from there.

Regards,
Kharis