Heading / Paragraph Padding Best Practice

Hi support team,

Absolutely love using Sydney, excellently thought out theme and a pleasure to use!

I have a question about how best to layout headers and paragraphs using the sitebuilder plugin. I’m hoping to layout 3 icons, 3 headings and 3 paragraphs in one row - see: http://www.shiftapp.uk/test-page-1/

The problem I’m facing is if the header drops over two lines, I cannot get the paragraphs below the headings to align (as demonstrated on the test page).

I’ve tried using separate rows for each (but then the icons and headers don’t appear in the right order on mobile). I’ve also tried to put some padding below the headings which only go over one line - but this breaks if the screen size is reduced slightly and the heading then moves to two lines.

What’s best practice on how to lay this out? Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Harry.

Hello Harry,

Please try to use the following CSS code to set fixed height. That height is the height of three lines (there are three lines on lower resolutions, but only in second heading).

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#pg-1495-0 h4 {
    height: 83px;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.