Heading distances

Hello,

How can I adjust the distance between these elements in child theme:
HEADER
(LINE)
SUBHEADER
So, that the distance between header and line is the same than distance between line and subheader

You can see the example here. and password to this site is: " athemes "

Hello there,

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
  padding-bottom: 50px;
}

Adjust the value accordingly.

To specifically apply the customization on that page only, use this:

.page-id-159 .panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
}

159 is the page ID.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis for the quick reply. Unfortunately that does not work. I tried that myself already with child-theme, but does not seem to affect anything. Now that I installed SCCSS -plugin and inserted the code there. Now it does this:

}

header 50px padding

padding-bottom: 1px;
}

header 1px padding

I can´t understand what in my code blocks that from working…

is it some .h3 style rule that I should be adjusting?

So you want to move up the subheader http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1600545/28e310b252fa4cf07d804b6d8764b0db? Please advise.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis, yes. Exactly. And I can´t seem to find the the correct style rule to address

Hello there,

Please remove custom CSS code I previously suggested. Then add this one:

margin-bottom: 13px;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Now this is weird. I had tried that earlier in child-theme as well and it did not work, but now that I added it into that css plugin, it works! I wonder what blocks it in child-theme.
Anyway. Million thanks again Kharis!

W

By the way Kharis, I tested the

}

also and it didn´t work.

Br,
W

Hello there,

I visited the page you shared. It is displaying fine already. https://cloudup.com/cMzlXMu4Qtx. Please try to clear your web browser’s cache and reload your site. Or try on other browser.

Regards,
Kharis

yes, your correct. The page started working with this in css plugin:

margin-bottom: 13px;
}

And now that I fooled around with it, this also worked:

color: #fff;
}

This above makes all the widget-title HEADERS in that page white. But If I add more headers and want one header to be, say: “black”, then what is the css attribute that addresses directly to control that one single header colour separately in that page?

For the first in that page. (I added three headers there in that page now for fooling around)
.pg-159-0 or .pgc-159-0-0 or something else? So many ID:s there that it makes me confused with the structure of it.