Heading color via CSS

Hello, everybody,

is there a possibility in Wordpress / “Sydney pro” to set the “Heading colours” exclusively via CSS?

The background to the question is - in the design settings of a widget (SiteOrigin Editor), the “Heading color” is always reassigned after it has been deleted.
Wire can I prevent this e.g. via CSS?

Thanks and greetings
Joerg

Hi,

Yes, it’s possible to change the heading color using CSS.
Please let me know what widgets that you want the CSS working on?

Regards,
Awan

Hi Awan,

sorry for replying delayed to your question…
I use different SiteOrigin Widgets, but mostly the “regular” SiteOrigin Editor Widget…

Cheers
Jörg

I see… please try this CSS code:

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
    color: white !important;
}

add the code in above to customize > additional CSS

If you want to change the header title for a specific widget, please share your site URL here and let me know which widget that you want to modify.

Regards,
Awan

Hi Awan,
thank you for your response…but I‘m not sure if I my explanation was fully understandable…
I don‘t want to have a code for definung the header, I want it define the „headlines“ like H1, H2, H3,… instead.

Hopefully you also can help me with that…

Cheers
Jörg

Hi,

As default, the widget title is using H3.
And as per your question in above, the code in above is to change the header widget color. So, is there any things that I’ve missed?

Regards,
Awan

Hi Awan,

let me try to explain it…

I mostly use the SiteOrigin Editor widget on my sites…
What I want to reach with the css is, that by default all Headlines (e.g. H1, H2, H3,…) on the Website have no preselected colour

Hope that this explanation helps…

Cheers
Jörg

I see… So, you want the heading tag (H1, H2, …) in the content of the widget (not the widget title) to have a default color? So, you do not need to select the heading color each time you add a widget, correct? if yes, you can use this CSS code below:

.so-panel h1{
  color: red !important;
}
.so-panel h2{
  color: yellow !important;
}
.so-panel h3{
  color: blue !important;
}

Regards,
Awan