Header

Hi

How do I reduced the margins on the header. There is too much white space where the logo and menu are. Thanks

Also, How do I make my logo larger?

Thanks
Danielle

Hello Danielle,

1. Please try to use the following CSS code to reduce that white space.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.row .site-branding {
    padding: 0;
}
  1. Currently the dimensions of your logo are 3000×1500 pixels and logo itself contains lot of white space on all sides (especially top, bottom, and right). I suggest you to crop the white space and compress it.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

I have uploaded a new logo. Size of the logo is 7500px x 3333px. It is showing too small.

What is the code to make the logo larger please?

Thanks
Danielle

Hello Danielle,

1. Again, I suggest you to compress your logo to not more than 500px of height (to decrease load time).

2. Please try to use the following CSS code to make your logo larger.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.site-logo {
    max-height: 120px !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.