Header

Hello,

Is it possible to change or remove the header image on the internal pages of this theme?

Hi,

Yes, you can change or remove the header image, please let me know which one you want to do, so I can help you, if you want to hide or change the image for just a few pages ( 2-3 ), then post the links to the pages where you want to change or remove the header image, so I can give you a working Custom CSS which will change or remove the image only on those pages.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply. Ideally I would like to have the choice going forward to put a different header image on the internal pages. So a different image on my services page, and then remove the image completely on the “about us” page, which maybe I just need to take out CSS code on those pages? The drop down menus on this template are nice, so I will be expanding the navigation hierarchy and want the choice to put in different images or remove the header image completely.

Thanks

Troy

Hi,

Please post a link to the page where you want to change the image and an other URL where you want to remove the image completely, so with this I can help you with some Custom CSS.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi there,

Thanks for your help! I think I can make the header images work. One more question, when i add a widget for images on ,ower home page how can i make the image stretch all the way across page without borders? Is it a setting somewhere or is that in code? I am trying to get a image like on the Rocked demo page towards bottom where the “James Stevens Developer” info is. Thanks

Hi Csaba,

Disregard, I figured it out with rows/ thanks