Header widget area not displaying on safari/opera

I’m having a problem with the header widget area – my widget displays properly in Firefox (on the desktop), mobile firefox, and the default mobile iOS browser, but not in Safari or Opera on the desktop. At the moment there’s a login widget there (Wild Apricot Login), but I’ve tried some of the standard wordpress widgets as well (like the category drop-down) and they also don’t display on Safari or Opera. My site is https://buttonvilleflyingclub.com/

Hi,

I’ve checked your website on MacBook in Safari and the Login button is there and it’s working, can you, please post a screenshot about your desktop Safari, so I can check how it looks for you?

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

That’s bizarre – thanks for checking. I’m attaching screenshots. Versions are Safari 11.1 and Opera 53.0.2907.57.

I’ll note also that I’ve checked Opera on Windows 10 and the widget showed up correctly. So I’m at a bit of a loss as to what could be going on…very strange.

Hi,

Yes, that seems to be a browser / OS related issue, please get in touch with the plugin’s developers and let them know about this issue.

Kind Regards,
Csaba