Header top menu area sizing

i want to a big search widget between the logo - top menu…
and i dont want theshop thema widget frame… and how i can narrow top menu width and how i can remove
widget frame ?? please help me…

Thank you so much…

problem

Hello @yyasin88,

Can you please create separate topics for each question to make it easier to help you?

Also please provide more details with a link to your website in these topics.

Kind Regards, Roman.

fabrika-satis.com

i can not understand seperate topic. i am not English.

Okay @yyasin88, I will answer in this topic.

1. Please try to use Bop Search Box Item Type For Nav Menus plugin to add search box.

2. Please try to use the following CSS code to remove widget border.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body .widget-area .widget {
    border: none;
}

3. I don’t understand your third issue, can you please explain it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

i tried Bop Search Box Item Type For Nav Menus. But it is not compatible with Woocommerce …
My search plugin is wonderfull and i want to use it.

But i can not it like Bop Search Box Item Type For Nav Menus…

In fact i want a search for example. http://www.gittigidiyor.com/ and http://www.hepsiburada.com/

i want to make big search.

Please help me.

Thank you very very so much

Looks like this requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

okay. thanks

okay. i only want to remove widget frame …
you can help for this me…
i add to CSS PLUGİN

body .widget-area .widget {
border: none;
}

but it can not work

sorry. it work

Okay @yyasin88,

It’s great that it works.

Kind Regards, Roman.