Header Text Resizing

When I change H3 under the font adjustments, it fixes the font size on the preview, however, even after saving and publishing, it never translates to the site. The current font is too large for the company name and we need to reduce it. Can you tell me where I can go in and make the adjustment so that is saves?

Hello UrbanGrout,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

After applying and saving changes

In the edit screen with a font size that fits better

Attached are the images of what it looks like after saving and what it looks like while editing.

Thank you

Hello UrbanGrout,

I don’t see any screenshots, can you please try to provide them once again?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay, I see them.

Let me see what I can do.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.header-info h3.header-text {
    font-size: 36px;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Perfect! Thank you!

You are welcome UrbanGrout!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey, Im having a similar issue with the subtitle of the header in Astrid. However I change it in personalization - fonts it doesnt translate even after saving % publishing.

I tried adding a CSS, it works, however on the title and not on the subtitle (header small text to be exact).

http://drgeorgeforpartners.eu/ -> here is the website.

Could you help me out with this one please?

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your question in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes sir

Great! Thank you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.