Header text on slider not centered

Hi there,

I noticed my website header, subheader and button on the slider are not centered on widescreen devices. My website is live at www.fairtreeprivateclient.co.za. Should I however zoom in to say, 120%, the text looks centered then. I used elementor page builder to build the site but the slider images and text are set in the customization of the Sydney theme.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Hello, did you try to deactivate Elementor?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I haven’t tried that but basically my whole site is built with Elementor so that wouldn’t be a solution :frowning:

However, on a normal screen it displays correctly - it’s just on widescreen computers. I’m holding thumbs that there is a different solution than disabling Elementor. Any other ideas maybe?

Well, the thing is that Sydney theme is designed to work with Page Builder by SiteOrigin.

I’ll ask our Developer to check your issue, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi there,

I don’t believe the issue is related to Elementor. I see you have a plugin called Fully Background Manager which I see adds some code that might cause the issue. Can you disable it and see the results?

If that’s the culprit, I can give you a bit of CSS so you can override the property that’s causing the issue, however I’m not sure if the plugin will still work properly for whatever you’re using it for.

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

I disabled the plugin and it was the culprit indeed! I only use that plugin on one of mypages to add a background to the page. Let’s see what your code does to it. I will be forever greatfull if you could send it to me.

Nice work on identifying it!

Hi,

Use this in Appearance > Custom CSS please:

body.custom-background div.site { max-width: 100%; }

This will also help get rid of those black areas on the sides of the slider which are also caused by the same thing.

You are an absolute star! I am so thankful - it works perfectly. Thanks again!